I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress.I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout.
And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I uploaded 2 pics to compare the dress I got and the dress on their picture. They're close but not the same. The beading is kinda cheap and the back is very poorly done.
The lace-up for the corset is cheap. I already ripped it tying it. Two plastic poorly sewn on buttons fell off already. There was spots of blood on my dress.
Yup, blood. I would definitely have to do alterations as it does not hug my body the way it's shown in the picture even though I spent the extra $10 on ordering custom sizing. So was it worth the savings? Not really.
You get what you pay for. A cheap dress. I don't feel pretty in it at all.
My suggestion ladies is that save the extra money you need to buy locally.This was a complete waste of money.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Delivery time
What I disliked
- Quality of dress
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- I want to let the future brides know!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a funeral arrangement for my uncle. As you can clearly see by the photos, the advertised arrangement on the left is nothing like that which was delivered to..."
- "Bigweddingdress.com has professional looking website with an impressive, extensive inventory. Prices seem too good to be true. They are. My daughter wanted a hunter green ballgown for..."
- "I ordered my dress from Ca-Dresses.com and had the best experience. When ordering my gown the website was very user friendly and when I did have a question about the..."
- "Hi my name is Joelle besse I emailed your company looking for this dress and no one got back too me do I'm writing this in hope someone can let..."
- "COMPUTER SERVICE WARNING FOR RCE COMPUTERS REGINA! Please , read on! Being in the Marketing/SEO industry for over 20 years now I have never in my life encountered such rude and delinquent..."
- "When you have a sign buy one get one free and post it on the shelf of canned cat food, one would think that is the case. But..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."